Monday, June 25, 2012

Guest Blog and intro coming soon!

Hello blogland! Katie King (Queen of the First Grade Jungle) has asked me to guest blog for her Friday! She is a good friend from college and is so graciously helping me to jump start this blog! Be on the lookout for my introduction Friday, followed by IKEA finds and a freebie! (That is IF I can figure out all this blogging jazz before then!) Be patient with me...I'm still learning! AND I'm busy training this sweet pup this week, our newest addition! I can't wait to really get this ball rolling. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. I am loving your cute blog Ali!

    I am happy to be your newest follower and your new little fur baby is adorable! =)

    If you ever need any help, please let me know.

    I would love for you to come and visit me if you get the chance. I have lots of monster *freebies* you can grab. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! I'm still figuring everything out! Your blog's adorable! I've snatched your freebie already! ;) I'm looking forward to reason more of your posts!

      Delete
  2. I want to send you something Ali but I cannot find your email. Please let me know so I can send you a goodie! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! I'm so excited! Athomeinfirst@gmail.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower! I can't wait to read more about your classroom changes and ideas!
    Your pups are adorable. I love my dogs and you just can't help sharing pics of them.

    Brittany
    Sweet Seconds

    ReplyDelete